Dalat is one place in Vietnam which is marked by excellent weather and scenic beauty. There are many spots of tourist attraction in and around the city and if you would missing out on something special if you don’t visit Dalat on your trip to Vietnam. Also known by the name of “City of Eternal Spring”, here you will find some of the most beautiful gardens which are full of different types of flower species. Besides, if you are looking for adventure, romance of sea beach, exotic waterfalls; this place has everything in store for you.
If you are planning for a trip to Dalat, in that case, you need to make sure that you have booked your hotel well in advance. When it comes to hotel in Dalat, there are multiple different options that are available to you; ranging from star rated hotels to the budget ones.
Nature to Religion – Dalat has Everything for you
If you are looking to spend a couple of days away from the buzz of city life, or would like to spend hours in a calm and peaceful ambience of a pagoda; Dalat has everything in store for you. Here are some of the places in Dalat which you cannot afford to miss out during your trip
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: Are you a Disneyland fan? If you are, in that case, you cannot afford to miss out Linh Phuoc Pagoda. Also known as Glass Pagoda, here you will get to see some of the most exquisite designs on mosaic. On the garden of this pagoda, you will find a stone made dragon, which is 49 meters in length!
- Truc Lam Temple: If you are a fan of traditional art form, in that case, Truc Lam Temple is a must visit place for you. It is basically a Zen Buddhist sanctuary, located at the outskirts of Dalat. From the terrace of this temple, you can enjoy a clear view of the Prenn Hill
- Prenn Waterfall: There are many gorgeous waterfalls in the surrounding areas of Dalat, the Prenn Waterfall is one of them. Located on the foot of Prenn Pass, you can find this waterfall on your way to the Ho Chi Min City. If you are looking for ecotourism destinations, with streams and forests, this is one place you must visit
- Tiger Cave Falls: This magnificent waterfalls in located inside the city of Dalat. It is almost 50 meters in terms of height and is located at a distance of 2.7 kilometers to the east of the National Highway.
- Golden Valley: Located in the province of Lam Dong, Golden Valley offers a soothing and cool climate, where you can spend an entire day with your friends and family.
These are some of the major tourist destinations in Dalat. Apart from these, there are plenty of other spots which cannot miss out. While preparing your trip details, make sure to include Dalat right at the top of the “must visit” list.