Discover About GATE Syllabus To Build a Solid Career Plan
In this competitive world, young talent is striving to secure a remarkable position in the market. However, building strategies and outlining is a general phenomenon. If you genuinely want to grow in this competitive environment then you must attempt a competitive examination. There are many prestigious examinations and you can really go ahead depending on your niche. Although, if you are studying Engineering or science, then Gate exams can be your destination.
Every year, around lakhs of students commence preparing for additional examinations and most of them consider GATE as their first choice and the reason is simple: It is one of the most prominent examinations in India giving so many opportunities to the youth to grow their career. Well, in this journey two keys can help you, the first is the proper knowledge of the GATE syllabus and the second is devotion.
Disciplines Aligned With This Examination
If you are new to the concept of GATE, then you need to unfold some vital factors about it: This exam includes 27 disciplines and you have to choose the one according to your niche.
Subjects With Code:
- Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- Agricultural Engineering (AG)
- Architecture and Planning (AR)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Chemistry (CY)
- Electronics and Communication Engg (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Ecology and Evolution (EY)
- Geology and Geophysics (GG)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mining Engineering (MN)
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
- Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- Physics (PH)
- Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)
- Statistics (ST)
- BioMedical Engineering (BM)
- Engineering Sciences
- Life Sciences (XL)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (XH)
- Environmental Science and Engineering (ES)
Many students are striving to crack this exam because they know it is one thing that can enhance their career growth and make their future secure. If you are also considering the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to accomplish your future goals, then you need to acquire the perks associated with this examination.
Perks Associated With The GATE Examination
- The foremost objective of this exam is to pursue your post-graduation from the renowned institutes of India like IIT and NIT.
- Pursuing the PG program from such reputed institutes means confirming your placement in a prestigious company.
- One of the most attractive perks of cracking the examination is the opportunity to work with the PSUs (Public Sector Undertaking). Many students only attempt it because they want to get the most stable job in the market and what else is better than PSUs.
- This exam is also opening the door for international studies. Yes, many foreign universities accept its scorecard like the University of Singapore (NUS), Technical University of Germany, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore, RWTH AACHEN Germany.
- If you are someone who wants to build a great career in research, then you can consider this exam. Qualified candidates are getting a prominent opportunity in this sector with proper stipends.
No wonder, the exam GATE is opening so many genuine gates in your life. Now you have to decide which door you want to choose. Before jumping to any conclusion, just keep in mind that this examination is one of the top-class examinations in India. While preparing for it, you need to be clear about the syllabus, exam pattern, exam mode, and more.
On top of that, you have to be very loyal to your studies and this prestigious exam.
All the very best for this journey!