Today’s modern businesses, either small or big, have started realizing the importance of server-based network for optimizing organization efficiency and performance. A reliable, flexible, and scalable server is an inevitable part of anyeffective IT infrastructure environment hence choosing the right server as per the organization needs, and budget is crucial for smooth datacenter experience and satisfactory outcome. Dell PowerEdge R540is a 2-socket, 2U rack serverwhich is gaining popularity among IT professionals across the globe as it offers the perfect balance of resources and affordability to adapt to a variety of application demands and provides greater agility and better control.
Invest little time
A good server can make a huge difference in the overall performance of the organization such as it adds scalability, offer seamless connectivity, improves collaboration, makes for faster expansion, allows centralized and automated backup systems, etc. hence when searching for server consider few essential aspects for getting the best value for money.
- Evaluate the specification as per the application you are planning to run
- Consider the number of users need to be served by a particular application and future possibilities
- Finalize whether to purchase a server for datacenter or lease a server in the cloud
- Determine your server budget
- Select the type of server
- Order server in the reliable online platform
Get relevant information
Most of the reputable IT and business solutions providers consistently keep on introducing updated and new products with advanced features and specification so that businesses can get the best IT solution and can reduce the complexity of the business operation. The technical specifications of the main features of Dell PowerEdge R540 that keeps it ahead of its other counterpart are
- Processor- Up to two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 20 cores per processor
- Memory- 16 DDR4 DIMM slots, Supports RDIMM /LRDIMM, speeds up to 2666MT/s, 1TB max*
- Internal controllers: PERC H330, H730p, H740p, HBA330, Software RAID (SWRAID) S140
- Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem: HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 120GB, 240 GB
- Chassis max depth: 693.81 mm (without bezel)
- Max depth: 707.74 mm (with bezel)
Nowadays, everyone can conveniently place an order the right server from the comfort of their home via a reliable online platform and get it delivered within the estimated delivery time. Some of the platforms offer commendable services such as wide range of high-quality product, safe and secure transaction procedure, rich resources, instant online quotation, competitive price, 24/7 customer support, live chat, etc. for customer satisfaction and strive to live up to the expectation of customers.